Write for Us & We Accept Guest Posts
If you are a professional biker and looking for a guest blogging opportunity or a wide reader wanting to gain more exposure from your writing, we would be delighted to hear from you. Guest blogging opportunities are offered, too.
If you don’t have a website but want to share your thoughts, you can publish your article as a content contributor. But you must follow the “General Guidelines for publishing posts” & contact via the following mail. Send your topic ideas/pitches to email@example.com. Add the title ‘content contributor’ to your email. Still have a question then contact us.
Note- As a Content Contributor you can only share our name but can’t access for any outbound link or external link.
About three-quarters of our audience members are men, with the majority between the ages of 21 and 60. The most significant percentage of our audience members are located in the United States, but we are also beginning to broaden our reach.
General Guidelines for publishing posts
- Only articles and videos about bicycles, e-bikes, endurance sports, bike accessories, bike insurance and fitness are accepted.
- The minimum word limit of a post is 600 words & maximum is 3000 words.
- At least one featured image is required. Make sure you can share your images.
- At least one featured image is required. Make sure you can share your images. Image must be copywriting free.
- Image size must be 1200*628 and less than 50 kb.
- A new & fresh article will approve for publishing. Our moderator team will check the plagiarism. That means that the article should be plagiarism free.
- We avoid all kinds of content which are violent or against any law.
How to Apply for publishing posts (Guest Post)
- Send your topic ideas/pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add the title ‘Submit Guest Post’ to your email.
- If our moderator team agrees to submission, then follow the “General Guidelines for publishing posts” & contact via same mail.
- Send the article in the ‘MS Word’ format
- Send the picture according to the submission guideline
- The post will be approved within 3 working days
- Still have a question then contact us.